2012年5月21日 星期一

CNBLUE~One of a Kind 歌詞








此曲曾收錄於日本迷你專輯 Voice, 日本專輯ThankU 及韓國專輯First Step

CNBLUE~One of a Kind 歌詞

On the floor, you’re moving in a way I can't ignore (yeah~)
I'm in heat, I caught a glimpse and now I’m at your feet  (yeah~)

** I can’t escape it, there’s nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can’t deny
I don’t know your name but it’s all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I’m sure **

# Don't you know, there's nothing I can do I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know, this feeling is so true
Coz I know that you’re One of a kind
And I can’t get you out of my mind #

All along, thought I was doing better on my own (yeah~)
Then you came, and now my life will never be the same (no~no~)

Repeat ** & #

What would you say if I was to walk up to you
Would you feel the same if I told you this feeling is true
I wonder what would you do
Don’t you know, there’s nothing I can do I gotta get to know you

Repeat #

沒有留言:

張貼留言